2014 Maxxis General GNCC UTV Results 0
Team Big Country Powersports took a commanding win in the XC1 Modified UTV class. Team Can-Am/JP Racing 41 finished in second-place followed by Team Game On in third.
The Kentucky-based Team Big Country ran out front early, building its gap on the field through the five-lap contest to finish more than half-a-minute ahead of the competition. Team Can-Am/JP Racing 41 was within reach of podium position after Lap 1 in fourth-place, but pushed into the runner-up position the following lap where they’d hold to the checkers. Team Game On had more of an up-and-down day, finishing Lap 1 in eighth and then vacillating between fourth and sixth until grabbing the final step on the last lap.
Team Crashaddict/Can-Am took fourth-place followed by Coastal National Guard in fifth. Team Can-Am/ATV Parts Plus took sixth ahead of Team Jacks/Can-Am in seventh and Racing Maverick in eighth.
Team Big Country leads the way in points after the first round of GNCC UTV competition followed by JB Racing 41 and Team Game On.
2014 GNCC XC1 Modified UTV Maxxis General Results
1. Team Big Country Powersports/Polaris (Polaris)
2. Team Can-Am/JB Racing 41 (Can-Am)
3. Team Game On (Can-Am)
4. Team Crashaddict/Can-Am (Can-Am)
5. Coastal National Guard (Polaris)
6. Team Can-Am/ATV Parts Plus (Can-Am)
7. Team Jacks/Can-Am (Can-Am)
8. Racing Maverick (Polaris)
9. Team Trials (Polaris)
10. Polaris National Guard (Polaris)
2014 GNCC XC1 Modified UTV Points
1. Team Big Country Powersports/Polaris, 30
2. Team Can-Am/JB Racing 41, 25
3. Team Game On, 21
4. Team Crashaddict/Can-Am, 18
5. Coastal National Guard, 16